Birthday greetings, messages has become a tradition these days. It can be difficult to find the perfect birthday wish for the special birthday girl and boy especially, with so many options. Don’t stress here is the list of Happy Birthday images, Happy birthday pictures, Birthday messages, greeting, and Captions.
Happy Birthday Images:
Happy Birthday Images and Messages:
- May your birthday and every day be filled with the warmth of sunshine, the happiness of smiles, the sounds of laughter, the feeling of love and the sharing of good cheer.
- Celebrate your birthday today. Celebrate being Happy every day.
- I hope you have a wonderful day and that the year ahead is filled with much love, many wonderful surprises and gives you lasting memories that you will cherish in all the days ahead. Happy Birthday.
- They say that you can count your true friends on 1 hand – but not the candles on your birthday cake! #1Happybirthday
- May your birthday be filled with many happy hours and your life with many happy birthdays. HAPPY BIRTHDAY !!
- So many candles for such a small cake? Happy Birthday.
- Well, you are another year older and you haven’t changed a bit. That’s great because you are perfect just the way you are. Happy Birthday.
- You are special, and I hope that your float through the day with a big smile on your face. Happy Birthday!
- Take a day off to celebrate you birthday. Take a year off and tell people you are younger. Happy Birthday.
- Happy Birthday!!! I hope this is the beginning of your greatest, most wonderful year ever!
- When the world works right, good things happen to and for good people, and you are good people. Happy Birthday!
- Wishing you a day that is as special in every way as you are. Happy Birthday.
- You have to get older, but you don’t have to grow up.
- You are my friend. You are always there for me, supporting me, encouraging me , listening to me and all those other things that friends do. Happy Birthday Friend.
- Set the world on fire with your dreams and use the flame to light a birthday candle. HAPPY BIRTHDAY !!
- Thinking of you on your birthday, and wishing you all the best! I hope it is as fantastic as you are, you deserve the best and nothing less.
- Wishing you all the great things in life, hope this day will bring you an extra share of all that makes you happiest. Happy Birthday.
- I hope that you have the greatest birthday ever from the moment you open your eyes in the morning until they close late at night.
- On this particular day, I wish you all the very best, all the joy you can ever have and may you be blessed abundantly today, tomorrow and the days to come! May you have a fantastic birthday and much more to come… HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!
- They say you lose your memory as you grow older. I say forget about the past and live life to the fullest today. Start with ice cream. Happy Birthday.
- Hope your birthday is cool, really fantastic, wonderful, exciting, majorly awesome, rocking and HAPPY. Happy Birthday wishes.
- Be your own light. Find your way. It should be easy with all those candles.
- Some people get wiser with age. Some people get richer with age. But everybody gets older with age. So good luck on the other two & Happy Birthday!
- I wish that I could be the greatest friend in the world, but there is no way to be a better friend than you are. Happy Birthday.
- Your birthday should be a national holiday. I need a day off. Happy Birthday.
- You are a gift to the world. How is that for a reverse birthday wish. Happy Birthday.
- It is your birthday so I’ll make the toasts and you make the boasts. Happy Birthday.
- An apple a day keeps the doctor away. A candle a day creates a massive fire on your cake. Happy Birthday.
- Seek out challenges – like blowing out all those candles on your birthday cake.
- I hope that today is the beginning of a great year for you. Happy Birthday.
- Happy Birthday !! Have a wonderful happy, healthy birthday and much more to come.
- I hope you have a beautiful day and get at least half of what you want! Happy Birthday!
- Happy Birthday. Just one more year and you will be perfect. Yes, I did say that last year.
- You have a birthday twinkle in your eye so have fun and know we love you fairy, fairy much. Happy Birthday.
- Live today like it is a special gift because it is the best birthday gift. Happy Birthday.
Happy Birthday images with Caption Ideas
- Facebook has some exciting news today
- And today, a queen was born.
- I can’t help being cute, and I was born this way.
- Age is just a hashtag.
Go shawty; it’s sherbert day!
- Old enough to know better, still young enough to get away with it
- Grateful for the people by my side for each birthday
- Celebrating with my favorites
- My heart is so full
Happy Birthday to me!
- On this day, a queen was born
- Adults are only kids grew up anyway – Walt Disney
- Here goes nothing #Adulting
- License to … drive.
- Mama, we made it
- Don’t be fooled
- Cheers to 18 years
- 21 and oh so fun!
- I.D. love a drink, thanks!
- Hit me with your best shot!
- There’s a thirst time for everything!
- Warning: It’s my 21st Birthday
More Happy Birthday Images And Pictures:
Happy Birthday Images And Quotes:
- There are two great days in a person’s life – the day we are born and the day we discover why. William Barclay
- Let us never know what old age is. Let us know the happiness time brings, not count the years. Ausonius
- A birthday is just another day where you go to work and people give you love. Age is just a state of mind, and you are as old as you think you are. You have to count your blessings and be happy. Abhishek Bachchan
- The greatest gift that you can give to others is the gift of unconditional love and acceptance. Brian Tracy
- Today you are you! That is truer than true! There is no one alive who is you-er than you! Dr. Seuss
- You don’t get older, you get better. Shirley Bassey
- Don’t just count your years, make your years count. George Meredith
- Every year on your birthday, you get a chance to start new. Sammy Hagar
- The way I see it, you should live everyday like its your birthday. Paris Hilton
All the world is birthday cake, so take a piece, but not too much. George Harrison
- You knows you’re getting old when the candles cost more than the cake. Bob Hope
- Every birthday is a gift. Every day is a gift. Aretha Franklin
- Our birthdays are feathers in the broad wing of time. Jean Paul
- The day which we fear as our last is but the birthday of eternity. Lucius Annaeus Seneca